Bradford CSR + Tesla
We’re excited to partner with Bradford Solar to offer Tesla Powerwall 2 home battery to our McCarthy Homes clients.
Saving you money on your energy bills, Powerwall stores any unused solar energy, so it can be used later. Before solar battery options, extra energy from the sun was sent back to the grid or wasted altogether.
With the Tesla Powerwall 2 from Bradford Solar, charged with a state of the art solar panel system, it holds enough energy to power an average home throughout the night. Talk to us today and find out what Tesla Powerwall 2 could do for you.
- Use more of your solar
Most homes use a fraction of the solar energy they produce. Instead of sending the sun's energy back to the grid, Powerwall stores it for later use.
- The power at your fingertips
Use smart technology to help control your home. See, track and control your solar consumption, energy production, and energy use at any time.
- Take control
Generating your own solar energy is simple, efficient and environmentally friendly. Reduce your reliance on the grid and lower your electricity bill.
- Durable design
Water resistant and dustproof enclosure for installation inside or outdoors. Sleek design that makes it architecturally friendly.
- Back up your home (available as an upgrade)
Powerwall can protect your home during a power outage, keeping selected loads like your lights, Wi-Fi and refrigerator running.
About Tesla Powerwall 2:
As efficient as it is stylish, Powerwall is completely automated, low profile, and requires no maintenance.
- rechargable lithium ion battery with liquid thermal control.
- 13.5k useable energy capacity.
- sleek, wall mounted designed installed indoors or out
- additional units can be added to increase capacity
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- cloud-based control and monitoring
- $20,000 average savings over 10 years*
- 90% self sufficiency on an average day*
- 5,912 kg's carbon savings per year*