Knockdown and Rebuild
Love your location, but outgrown your home? Found the perfect block of land with an existing house, but dreaming of a new home?
Knock it down – and let us design and build you a brand new one!
Deciding to demolish not only raises the value of your new property and saves you from paying stamp duty and selling costs, it also gives you the added benefit of tailoring a new home suited to your block and your lifestyle.
Whether you’re buying an existing and outdated property, or living in a home that no longer suits your family, McCarthy Homes will help you build your dream home – exactly the way you want it and on your own land.
The Benefits of a Knockdown Re-build Project:
Renovations can be costly, disruptive, uncover unforeseen problems, and take a lot longer than planned. Selling your home and moving can be stressful and inconvenient for the whole family, not to mention changing schools and work commutes.
So, why should you knockdown and rebuild?
- You can stay in the location you know and love
- Your children can stay at their current schools
- You’re still close to the local amenities you value
- You’ll have less financial risk than a renovation or extension
- You’ll avoid agent fees, stamp duties and other costs associated with moving house
- A renovation may require upgrades to other aspects of the home such as re-stumping or electrical wiring – this is all taken care of by the builder with a knock down rebuild
- Your property value will increase for when you’re ready to sell or lease
- Your new home will be more energy efficient and result in lower utility bills
- You’ll have improved site access for a quicker build